- You must have completed LAUNCH prior to attending SERVE. See our calendar of events here.
- The course starts promptly at 7 pm and concludes by noon on Sunday.
- We recommend checking in to your hotel room before the course starts.
- To received full credit and/or scholarships, you must stay the entire time.
- This is an Alpha Phi Omega sponsored program therefore the participants must adhere to the Fraternity's Risk Management Policy.
- All participants are expected to stay in the hotel. We recommend bringing a laptop or similar device to work on over the weekend.
- Each location has a site director that will contact you prior to the course with more details. If you have additional questions before the director contacts you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
SERVE Presenter Content Training (SCT)
For alumni who are participating in SERVE Content Training over the course of an upcoming SERVE weekend, please register online at the link below and then sign-up for training.
To become a Serve presenter one must be a presenter for another APO LEADS course or receive permission from the Presenter Development Coordinator. Click here to view the APO LEADS calendar.
Serve Trainees who are not experienced Presenters with another course will be required to complete additional preparation on Servant Leadership between SCT and Apprenticeship. Serve is an intense weekend experience that requires a skilled facilitator to maximize the experience for participants. In addition to training in the content of the course, SCT will include further training in facilitation skills beyond that of the Basic Skills course focusing on guiding group discussion and project work.
Step 1. Register online to attend & pay for SERVE. You must be registered to sign up for training.
Step 2. Sign up for Content Training here.
Scholarship Recipients & Extension Group Attendees
If you are receiving a Region or Section scholarship and/or you are an extension group member who would like to attend you must first register & pay online. After registering you must contact your Regional Director/Regional Extension Coordinator or Sectional Chair to have them email the National Office at email@example.com. The email should include attendee name, date of course and how much the scholarship is for. Course completion & attendance is mandatory prior to issuing credit!