The APO LEADS leadership development program consists of five modular components of leadership development - Launch, Explore, Achieve, Discover and Serve. Each of the components address a different aspect of leadership growth that allows attendees to continue developing skills no matter their level of experience. Collectively, this series is designed to equip attendees with the skills to enable them to be successful leaders and team members in any situation they encounter in college and beyond.
A bit more about APO LEADS....
- APO LEADS courses (with the exception of Serve) can be requested for presentation at a chapter gathering or conference
- Anyone is welcome to attend APO LEADS courses - nonmember, pledge, chapter member, alumni, etc.
- Courses are a minimum of 12 and a maximum of 30 attendees.
- APO LEADS Launch is a prerequisite for all other course modules, and is available online. All other courses can be taken in any order.
- APO LEADS Serve is a weekend-long summer program held at rotating locations around the country
Click here to request an APO LEADS course for your conference or chapter gathering...